Safety by Design ®
Many compounds currently in development will never make it to market because of toxicity issues related to regulatory tightening. Using computational tools to drive your development decision-making can help increase your probability to move your compound to the next phase and secure your business.
With HARMONIC PHARMA technology – Compound Toxicity Profile (CTP) and Rediscovery Platfom®, you can generate important insights during the R&D stage and focus on the most promising compounds to be further investigated.
Indeed, the direct benefit is to test far fewer compounds in bioassays and thus save time and money.
Implementing our predictive tools in your product development process is a profitable solution to optimize time, cost and reduce risk to reach the market.
Harmonic Pharma has been founded in 2009 with a core technology dedicated to drug repurposing. The company has developed a platform to investigate the mechanism of action of any type of chemicals over the last years.
Complementary AI-based solutions have been developed through the dual program entitled Chemical Range to provide public and private organizations with a more comprehensive toxicity profiling.
December 2017, Seqens group announced his support to Harmonic Pharma through a capital increase. According to Pierre Luzeau, President of Seqens : “The access to Harmonic Pharma’s technology broadens Seqens’ services offering to its customers. This alliance is fully aligned with our group’s strategy that seeks to enhance our technological and polypharmacological portfolios”.
Harmonic Pharma is also part the Seqens’ Lab ecosystem located near Paris – a center of excellence for R&D services.
Harmonic Pharma supports clients to take decisions when dealing with de novo development and life cycle management of their products subject, or not, to the REACH regulation.
More generally, the company is addressing the needs of any industry dealing with chemicals.
- 25 years of experience in R&D for international pharmaceutical players and biotechnology companies
PhD, MBA, CSO, DBD
- Head of commercial and scientific management, technological innovation projects
- 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and technology transfer
- 20 years of experience in technology innovation programmes, health and industry
- Emeritus Research Director at CNRS (French National Center for Scientific Research)
- Expert in molecular modeling, molecular dynamics, and virtual screening
- 198 peer reviewed scientific publications
- Invited lecturer in national and international scientific meetings dedicated to dynamics of molecular assemblies
- Senior Researcher at CNRS (French National Center for Scientific Research)
- Expert in data mining and knowledge integration into databases
- 32 peer reviewed scientific publications
- Invited lecturer in national and international scientific meetings addressing data mining and knowledge