Press release : integrating the Preludéa® platform into organisations to meet the challenges of PFAS
French regulations on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances
(PFAS) were tightened on 20 June with the publication of
a ministerial order and an application note from the
Ministry for Ecological Transition and Territorial
Cohesion on 18 July 2023, which sets out the
implementation procedures. This directive puts many
players up against a wall, as it requires a campaign to
identify and analyse the substances present in the
aqueous discharges from installations classified for
environmental protection (ICPE).
All the indicators seem to be in the redas : as Patrick Byrne,
a researcher at Liverpool John Moore University researcher
at Liverpool says, “PFAS areprobably the greatest chemical
threat to mankind in the 21st century”. This is just the
beginning of the fight against PFAS, with a view to achieving
regulations, which are already hard to achieve.
To meet these challenges, Harmonic Pharma offers
support with Preludéa®, a platform that integrates
services and software SAFETY BY DESIGN ® and
dedicated training courses. The first training courses are
starting at the École des Mines de Nancy with a first
session on 25 and 26 September and a seconds
session on 23 and 24 October. The number of
participants is limited, so don’t hesitate to book now on
Preludéa® . Whether within the regulatory framework or
in anticipation of future issues linked to PFAS, we have
already helped several customers and supported
several customers and partners in their efforts to
characterisation, prediction and substitution, and we
are determined to continue helping organisations to
meet these challenges. To our comments, you will find
attached our press release dated 30 August 2023.
Future4Care In Silico modeling in healthcare conference in Paris – 06.07.2023
PFAS International Congress in Paris - 13.06.2023
On June 13 & 14, in Paris, the 2nd edition of the international congress on PFAS (Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances) will be a unique opportunity to meet all the actors concerned by this theme.
Harmonic Pharma SAFETY BY DESIGN ® is part of the program at 14:40 on Tuesday, June 13, 2023 :
Combination of QSAR models and chemical clustering – application to the PFAS’ toxicology assessment :
- Philippe Oudin, CEO – Semaco Environnement & Professor at the Ecole des Mines de Nancy
- Sinan Karaboga, Scientific and Commercial Director – Harmonic Pharma
More information here.
SFT Congress in Avignon - 25.11.2022
Harmonic Pharma at the Seqens' Lab - October 13 2022
This day will be an opportunity :
– To discover the ecosystem of companies sheltered by the Seqens’ Lab of which Harmonic Pharma is a member.
– To take part in a presentation of the SEQENS Group’s R&D services, which are among the most comprehensive in the world.
– To visit the laboratories as well as the pilot units, with in particular the new Flow Chemistry pilot, unique in Europe.
– To attend a conference by Professor Gavin Andrews (Queen’s University) on the key theme of Improving the Bioavailability of active ingredients.
– To attend a presentation of the Seqens offer in terms of regulatory support (contribution to the supply of the marketing file of the drug).
– To participate in discussions with the various Seqens experts (regulatory, chemistry, analytical, CSR, HSE).
The president of the SEQENS group, Pierre Luzeau, will be present to welcome the numerous guests, including members of the Scientific Advisory Board, players in the French biotech ecosystem and high-ranking scientists.
La toxicologie prédictive comme alternative à l'expérimentation animale
Lisez ici l’article de présentation de l’entreprise paru dans l’est républicain (paywall).
Interview for Clubster NSL
Harmonic Pharma at the BIOKET 2022
Offre d'emploi/Job offer
Dans le cadre de notre partenariat avec le LORIA (Laboratoire Lorrain de Recherche en Informatique et ses Applications), nous recherchons un ingénieur Bio/Chimio-informaticien.
Plus d’informations ici.
As part of our partnership with LORIA (Lorraine Research Laboratory in Computer Science and its Applications”), we are looking for a Bio/Chemo-Informatics Engineer.
More information here.
Harmonic Pharma at the 10th annual meeting of the American Society for Cellular and Computational Toxicology, October 12-14, 2021
Harmonic Pharma attended the annual meeting of the ASCCT : click here to read our poster.