Our innovative approach to deciphering the actual Mechanisms Of Action of therapeutic small molecules opens up new paths of investigation while enabling rapid de-risked development.
HARMONIC PHARMA’s core innovation is our unique know-how based on the polypharmacology paradigm to characterize new uses, molecular substitution and safety profile of small molecules from diverse sources.
We identify an extensive set of biological targets of therapeutic compounds.
We’re not restricted to new molecules either. Our approach has already been successfully tested using known molecules for which we found new applications. Our work on small molecules has carried out in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, neutraceutical, chemistry and industrial areas.
The 4th of December 2017, Novacap (currently Seqens group) announced his support to Harmonic Pharma through a capital increase. According to Pierre Luzeau, President of Novacap : “The access to Harmonic Pharma’s technology broadens Novacap’s services offering to its customers. This alliance is fully aligned with our group’s strategy that seeks to enhance our technological and polypharmacological portfolios”.
- Cofounder of Harmonic Pharma in 2009
- 25 years of experience in R&D in several international pharmaceutical and biotech organizations e.g. GSK, Genset/Merck/Serono, Fournier/Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Syntex Pharma
- 35 peer reviewed scientific publications, 7 patents
- 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (Solvay pharmaceuticals, Fournier Pharma, Entomed) and technology transfer organizations (Conectus Alsace/CNRS)
- Projects and technology innovation manager
- Cofounder of Harmonic Pharma
- 20 years of experience in healthcare organizations (CS Steel, Defer, Alscico, Ateliers du Haut Forez, 3Gbooster, Seriali, Stantec)
- Start-up executive management
- Researcher Director at INRIA (French National Institute for Research for Computer Science and Control), head of the INRIA project “Capsid”
- Expert in protein modelling and virtual screening
- Over 50 peer reviewed publications (2200 Google Scholar citations)
- Invited lecturer in national and international scientific meetings related to protein-protein docking and virtual screening
- Senior Researcher at CNRS (French National Center for Scientific Research)
- Expert in data mining and knowledge integration into databases
- 32 peer reviewed scientific publications
- Invited lecturer in national and international scientific meetings addressing data mining and knowledge
- Emeritus Research Director at CNRS (French National Center for Scientific Research)
- Expert in molecular modeling, molecular dynamics, and virtual screening
- 198 peer reviewed scientific publications
- Invited lecturer in national and international scientific meetings dedicated to dynamics of molecular assemblies